Pages

One Lagos Fiesta

One Lagos Fiesta

Thursday 22 September 2016

Forbes!!!

The word most powerful as used by Forbes does not necessarily mean physical strength or fiscal potentials... It also means influential. How many people you can impact your knowledge on... There are people who today may be doing well as comedians that I don't know, or have never met, and they will tell you that they found their feet in the comedy industry harnessing their talents and honing their craft by using some of my jokes. Some established ones who are not shy to say will tell you that they have called me several times to ask, what jokes do you think can break this kind of audience. Sometimes, it's about how many platforms you can create for the people to fashion a life for themselves. It doesn't necessarily mean it is cash. I am posting this, because after I posted the story of the young man who came to me through his mother, I got several Direct messages saying I did not do well with the guy. That I had lost an opportunity to make a difference in his life. One even said I should have asked him if he had money problems. That maybe that is why he was not "together". Oh yes, I nearly forgot, one said I talk like I was not a youth before.... You see, money is important ooo. But not when you don't have the training to get it, invest it, save it or spend it. If money is a tool it is good. If you make it a goal, the penalties can be way over the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment